drill-dev mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: [SHEPHERD'S VIEW] Drill
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2013 17:10:15 GMT
On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 6:22 AM, Matt Franklin <m.ben.franklin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Apologies for tardiness in completing the review.
>
>     I have reviewed the community and have concluded that it is very active
>     and healthy.  IMO, #3 in the issues to address before graduation is not
>     critical and can be successfully mitigated by documenting the tasks that
>     are currently being executed by single individuals.  My recommendation
>     is that the Drill podling begin the graduation process after completion
>     of the next release.

Glad to hear that Drill is doing so well!

The reason we have the Sunday deadline for shepherd reviews and the Monday
email before the Wednesday report filing is to allow time for a podling to
respond, as Drill did a few months ago.  I doubt this review will prove
controversial, but I see you've also addressed this email to both
general@incubator and Drill's dev list just in case -- good thinking.

Thanks for coming through, Matt!

Marvin Humphrey