drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need more info on plan syntax
Date Sun, 22 Dec 2013 04:55:39 GMT
If I recall correctly, it was mostly cleanup.  I think the two main changes
were validation of the plan type variable and moving to a map rather than
an array of objects for the storage engine.  Just small changes to make
things easier to write and be more reliable.  All of the new tests use the
new pattern.  I think there are simply a few example files hanging around
the source tree that were never updated because they aren't part of any
automatically run tests.