drill-dev mailing list archives

From Ellen Friedman <b.ellen.fried...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with Incubator report?
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2013 09:50:07 GMT
Hello Michael,

Newly updated draft attached here as word doc.

1. I'm a bit confused (possibly by the time of night/morning here ;-)   but
I think your Budapest talk is already listed as the first talk under
presentations, but it did not include the link so I just added that plus
your name.

but I don't see an upcoming talk of Jacques - did it get accidentally
deleted? (please see attached updated draft). I the previous reports, I
have used cut-off date as the date submitted, always a little odd since
it's not end of Q, but when I saw your 10 Dec talk mentioned by @Rajika I
thought that was a good idea.

2. Btw, by @Rajika doing the first draft of report, we have just taken a
step toward goal 3 in a small way: rotating the activities to different
members ;-)

-Ellen