drill-dev mailing list archives

From Ellen Friedman <b.ellen.fried...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with Incubator report?
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2013 09:21:02 GMT
See attached doc:

I've inserted content I had in my draft that filled in or updated a few
places in the excellent draft of the Q4 progress report put together by
@Rajika.

 Google doc was not allowing my direct edits, so I downloaded and edited as
a word doc, attached here.

Except for some funky formatting that may have caused, I think the report
is ready to submit for the 10 December deadline, pending any additional
comments or changes people may like. This is all of my input.

Jacques, do you want to review/ submit report (or does Ted need to do
this??)

Thanks,
Ellen