drill-dev mailing list archives

From Ravisankar Sivasubramaniam <rasiv...@live.in>
Subject incubator-drill/sqlline for Windows platform
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2013 15:48:08 GMT
Hello,
I started following the instructions at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Compiling+Drill+from+source.
 When I come to the part "Run the interactive Drill shell" (./sqlline -u jdbc:drill:schema=parquet-local
-n admin -p admin), find that the script has been written for *nix only.  As I am working
on Windows 7, should I execute a different file or follow a different set of instruction?
 For some reason I couldn't access the apache drill mail archive and so couldn't search the
archives for similar questions - my apologies if this question has been asked before.
Would you please let me know how I can resolve this issue in Windows 7?  In case change is
required for the document / script file generation logic, I can take that up with one of your
guidance.
Regards,Ravi