drill-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <julianh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Drill graduation vote
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 17:51:04 GMT
-1 on procedural issues:

a. I haven’t seen the proposed project bylaws
b. There are a lot of names on that list who were “initial committers” but who have not
participated during incubation. I don’t think they should be grandfathered in. We need to
discuss.
c. A “[VOTE]” subject line would be appropriate considering that this is an important
vote and that there is another vote going on on the dev list right now.

These are all easily resolved by discussion.

Julian