drill-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Barclay <dbarc...@maprtech.com>
Subject source position of subidentifier, not whole name
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 00:44:02 GMT
Jinfeng,

I notice that in this error message:

java.sql.SQLException: PARSE ERROR: From line 7, column 12 to line 7, column 14: Table 'dfs.cross-sources.fewtypes_null_view1'
not found

the columns numbers referring to this line 7:

inner join dfs.`cross-sources`.fewtypes_null_view1 o

point to just the "dfs" part rather the whole table name
("dfs.`cross-sources`.fewtypes_null_view1").

Is it intentional that we're pointing to only first token in the compound
name, or do we want to point to the whole compound name?

Daniel

--
Daniel Barclay
MapR Technologies