drill-dev mailing list archives

From Ramana Inukonda <rinuko...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.0.0 (rc1)
Date Sun, 17 May 2015 22:17:16 GMT
+1(non binding)
Did the following things:

   1. Built from downloaded source tar, skipped tests as I see plenty of
   unit tests successes.
   2. Deployed built tar on 2 centos clusters- 8 node and 3 node.
   3. Ran some queries against various sources- hive, hbase, parquet, csv
   and json. Verified results.
   4. Ran TPCH queries against a SF100 dataset and verified results there.
   5. Looked to cancel long running  queries from sqlline before and after
   returning results. sqlline still seems fine and able to execute queries.
   6. Changed system and session options from sqlline and verified if they
   take effect.
   7. Checked profiles page and storage plugin page from the web UI and
   updated storage plugins and verified as updated successfully.

Congrats guys, looks like a good release!