drill-dev mailing list archives

From rahul challapalli <challapallira...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sample JDBC Plugin for Apache Drill
Date Tue, 26 May 2015 16:48:08 GMT
Great Work Magnus!

I have seen teams spending considerable engineering time in building tools
for data movement between an RDBMS and hadoop. With this new storage
plugin, data movement should be a breeze ( Just a CTAS query) or even
better they can directly execute a join query between an RDBMS table and a
file on HDFS.

- Rahul