drill-dev mailing list archives

From Venki Korukanti <venki.koruka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.0.0 (rc1)
Date Sun, 17 May 2015 05:42:34 GMT
+1 (binding)

- built from source, installed on a 3 node Centos cluster.
- verified user authentication from sqlline.
- ran concurrent queries from 2 sessions. Queries include mix of long and
short runtime and queries with limit.
- verified canceling queries in the middle of execution from sqlline.
- verified running queries on filesystem data with user impersonation
(including chained) enabled.

Thanks
Venki

On Sat, May 16, 2015 at 6:44 PM, Sudheesh Katkam <skatkam@maprtech.com>
wrote:

> +1 (non-binding)
>
> * downloaded and built from source; ran unit tests on Linux
> * ran queries (including cancellations) on a 3 node cluster; verified
> states in web UI
> * ran queries (including cancellations) in embedded mode on Mac; verified
> states in web UI
> * tested REST API for queries and profiles
>
> - Sudheesh
>
> > On May 16, 2015, at 4:47 PM, Parth Chandra <pchandra@maprtech.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > +1 (binding)
> > Downloaded src.
> > Built and ran all unit tests on Centos.
> > Ran some queries. Ran a long running query and canceled. Checked Web UI
> > shows correct state.
> > Built and ran tests on C++ client on Windows 7 (x64).
> >

> >> On Sat, May 16, 2015 at 4:05 PM, Aditya <adityakishore@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> * Checksum and signature (Jacques' key) verified.
> >> * Launched sqlline from cygwin and Windows command shell and ran sample
> >> queries on JSON/Parquet files.
> >> * Tested Web UI links.
> >> * Verified that the source package contains snapshot of Drill source
> >> repository at 13a0c3c70991f29ca240adcac32b11b0d4fef21e.
> >> * Build from the source and ran unit tests.
> >>
> >> Everything in green.
> >>
> >> ​+1 (binding)​.
> >>
> >> ​aditya...​

> non-blocking