drill-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Westin <chriswesti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving matured storage plugins out of contrib
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2015 01:17:00 GMT
It's never been clear to me why these are in the same repo at all. If
someone wants to go off and build a plug-in, they don't really need to be
part of the project. Being part of the project brings a certain expectation
by users of support from developers, and Aditya's explanation basically
negates that.