drill-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Drill 1.3 Timing: Let's start the vote next week
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2015 19:27:01 GMT
Sounds good to me.

On a related note, Calcite’s 1.5 release. That release has slipped about a week, so there
might be time to get https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-911 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-911>
in, which I know is important to Drill. Ironically if Drill releases on schedule and Calcite’s
release slips then Drill will still not be on the latest Calcite. Regardless, let’s get
keep up the momentum on 911.

Julian