drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@dremio.com>
Subject Re: Issue 3149
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 02:53:03 GMT
Jim's fix wasn't lost. It was in the context of very different reader. That
reader was deprecated because there were a number of other issues and
performance problems with it. Those items were addressed in this reader.

In terms of someone looking at this soon, I agree that this would be great.
Can someone raise their hand?

--
Jacques Nadeau
CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio