drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@dremio.com>
Subject Re: Drill 1.3 Timing: Let's start the vote next week
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2015 02:06:45 GMT
Hey Parth,

Unfortunately, I didn't see the notes earlier or I could have provided
feedback earlier. We've been talking about doing monthly time-bound
releases for some time and since the last release was started at the
beginning of the month, our expectation was that 1.3 would be at the
beginning of November. There are a number of issues that we see people
hitting that we should be able to resolve around the JDBC plugin this week
thus our desire to start the vote next week.

How does that sound?

thanks!
Jacques

--