drill-dev mailing list archives

From Vova Vysotskyi <vvo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Publish Drill Calcite project artifacts to Apache maven repository
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2018 17:32:04 GMT
Thanks for your responses and clarifications!

Regarding the reasons for using the fork:
We would love to move to the Apache Calcite instead of using the fork!

And we tried very hard to do it, especially during the rebase from 1.4 to
1.15 (DRILL-3993 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-3993>).
But unfortunately, there left three Jiras, which weren't accepted by the
Calcite community yet:
CALCITE-2087 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-2087>,
CALCITE-2018 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-2018> and
CALCITE-1178 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-1178>.