drill-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Gozhiy <anton5...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help for statistic functions
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2018 13:44:11 GMT
Hi Nitin Pawar,
I was investigating this. Indeed, when one of the parameters has optional
data mode, Drill cannot cast the parameters to the same type, and there is
no "covar_samp" UDF that takes parameters with different types.
To reproduce this, I used a nullable column, bu I'm not sure if it is your
case.
You mentioned that it depends on the float number size.
It would be helpful if you share the whole query and describe what data did
you use.

--
Sincerely, Anton Gozhiy
anton5813@gmail.com