drill-dev mailing list archives

From Boaz Ben-Zvi <b...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]: Git instructions
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2019 01:35:04 GMT
  Hi Charles,

     Here [1] is a page I created, which translates the English "I want
to do ..... using Git" into the actual git cryptic commands (using clear
terms).

This is work in progress; while working on Drill, whenever I get stuck
on some "how to do" git issue, I add the findings there to avoid wasting
time next time.

     Hope this can save some time for others as well,

        -- Boaz

[1] https://github.com/Ben-Zvi/Misc/wiki/Git-for-Drill-developers