drill-user mailing list archives

From Mehant Baid <baid.meh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Convert UTC to specific timezone?
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 00:23:02 GMT
Currently in Drill there isn't support for 'timestamp with time zone'
data type, all the timestamp/date information is stored in UTC and no
timezone information is maintained, so AFAIK there isn't really a way to
convert dates/timestamp to a specific timezone. However if your input
data contains timezone information Drill should be able to parse the
input and convert it to UTC (if you use the 'z' format specifier).

Thanks
Mehant