drill-user mailing list archives

From "Jahagirdar, Madhu" <madhu.jahagir...@philips.com>
Subject Re: Storage plugin for elasticsearch
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 14:29:16 GMT
I will be interested in building it, let me know how to proceed.

Sent from Outlook<http://taps.io/outlookmobile>

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 2:19 AM -0800, "mehant baid" <baid.mehant@gmail.com<mailto:baid.mehant@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Hey Dharmarajan,

Welcome to Drill. AFAIK there isn't any current development towards a
storage plugin for Elastic search. However adding a storage plugin entails
implementing a relatively well defined set of API's and is a good starting
point for a new contributor as there exists quite a few examples to model
after. Is this something you will be interested in contributing to Drill?

Thanks
Mehant

On Thursday, March 5, 2015, Dharmarajan Rajendran <
Dharmarajan_Rajendran@trimble.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am  a beginner to Apache Drill. I am just exploring drill to use in our
> systems.
> We are using elasticsearch to retrieve our data
> Do you have any plan to add storage plugin for elasticsearch ?
>
> Thanks
> Dharmarajan

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally protected under
applicable law. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction
of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.