drill-user mailing list archives

From Andries Engelbrecht <aengelbre...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: "Illegal instant due to time zone offset transition"
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 01:28:13 GMT
Under the sys.options I noticed there is a user.timezone option.
Unfortunately it seems to be a BOOT option, and also I was not able to set
it with alter system or session.

Ideally it will be best for this to be runtime option that can be set at
session level, so different users can use a different timezone. Filed for
an enhancement, but see if you can get the sys option to work.

--Andries

--

Andries Engelbrecht

Solution Architect