drill-user mailing list archives

From Aditya <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Does Drill need a Hadoop Installtion?
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 05:03:07 GMT
Most likely you are running into DRILL-1733[1].

Even though Drill does not require a Hadoop cluster, it uses some of the
libraries from Hadoop to abstract the access to the filesystem.

If you build the latest development branch or download the nightly build
from Apache build server[2], you should be able to get past the errors.

aditya...

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-1733
[2] https://builds.apache.org/job/drill-scm/