I would imagine you'd have to read all XML as a string unless an XSD was provided, which would allow you to infer the types.  Still be easy enough to cast to the types you need, similar to JSON in the all text mode.

Regards,

Adam Gilmore

Director of Technology

adam@pharmadata.net.au

+61 421 997 655 (Mobile)

1300 733 876 (AU)

+617 3171 9902 (Intl)

PharmaData

Data Intelligence Solutions for Pharmacy

www.PharmaData.net.au

pharmadata-sig

Disclaimer

This communication including any attachments may contain information that is either confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient please immediately notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original transmission and its contents. Any unauthorised use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this communication including any file attachments is prohibited. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for viruses and other defects. The Company disclaims any liability for loss or damage arising in any way from this communication including any file attachments.