drill-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Barclay <dbarc...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: SQuirrel Quote Qualifiers
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 17:26:05 GMT
The patch for DRILL-3153 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-3153) just got merged
yesterday, so tools that use getIdentifierQuoteString()'s result to create delimited identifiers
should stop seeing quoting errors once 1.2 is out.

(There's also an open JIRA report (DRILL 3510) for changing Drill to be able to accept standard
delimited identifiers (with double-quote characters).)

Daniel

--
Daniel Barclay
MapR Technologies