drill-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Girish <abhishek.gir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache drill - Cannot access HDFS data source running in another instance
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 21:17:48 GMT
I'm not sure, may be others can help. It could also be a bug.

Would help if you could provide more details on your Hadoop setup (number
of nodes, security, ...). I'm assuming by doing 'use dfs.tmp' followed by
'show files' on sqlline, the 'test.json' file gets listed.

Also can you upload logs someplace - usually attachments don't work on
mailing lists.

Regards,
Abhishek