drill-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Girish <abhishek.gir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: setup of basic userid and password for embedded mode
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 15:47:19 GMT
Hey George,

Can you share what errors you are seeing? That might help identify the
issue.

I haven't tried this with embedded mode, so I'm not sure of the specific
steps involved (if any). The relevant docs for user
authentication/impersonation can be found below. However, they mostly cover
distributed mode, like you mentioned. Someone else who has tried this out
can comment.

https://drill.apache.org/docs/configuring-user-impersonation/
https://drill.apache.org/docs/configuring-user-authentication/

-Abhishek