drill-user mailing list archives

From Fabian Wilckens <fwilck...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Problem parsing JSON
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 22:09:36 GMT
Hi Ryan,

Instead of SELECT * FROM 'out.json' LIMIT 10;

Please try SELECT * FROM `dfs`.`log`.`out.json`;

Note the backticks ` instead of '

--

Best regards | Mit freundlichen Grüßen | Cordialement | Saludos | Cordiali
saluti | Med vänliga hälsningar

С уважением | בברכה

*Fabian Wilckens*
EMEA Solutions Architect
Business Development, Partners & Alliances
*e:* fwilckens@mapr.com
*m:*  +49 151 50817924
*skype:* fabian.wilckens

www.mapr.com