drill-user mailing list archives

From Jinfeng Ni <jinfengn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Binary ENUM in Parquet
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 15:28:14 GMT
DRILL-1175 has been merged, and should be in Drill 1.1.0. Based on the
patch, Drill simply converts binary ENUM to varbinary.  However, looks like
it did not fix the place you mentioned
(DrillParquetGroupConverter.java:#L244), where I think varbinary should be
used as well.  That's why you hit this error.

I'm CC to Jason, as he may have better idea about this issue.