drill-user mailing list archives

From Malathi <malu....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help in querying HDFS from drill
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 15:46:31 GMT
Hi Jason,

Thanks for the reply.

When I queried the same file via drill from the local machine, it worked
fine. Also I tried to get the file to local file system using hadoop cli
from another laptop and it worked fine. So I don't think there is a problem
with the hdfs file.

Also I ran fsck and the datanode looks healthy. Can somebody please suggest
the way to figure out what's wrong with my setup.

Thanks,
Malathi