drill-user mailing list archives

From Naveen Madhire <vmadh...@umail.iu.edu>
Subject Re: Drill Installation Question
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 21:22:47 GMT
Thanks for all your help. One last question guys :)

Currently, I have started drillbits on all the datanodes and accessing the
drill command line from an edge node outside of the cloudera cluster.

I can see that, I can only access the webui on 8047 port from the
datanodes.

I need to access the webui for running queries from the edge node. We have
few firewall rules such that the datanode ports are not opened.

How can I use webui running on a node outside of the cluster without
starting the drillbit service?

Thanks