drill-user mailing list archives

From Sudip Mukherjee <smukher...@commvault.com>
Subject [DRILL] Column display for mongodb
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 13:14:22 GMT
Hi,
I was trying to use mongodb plugin with apache drill (1.1) using MSQuery. I could browse through
the collection I have (the sample zipcode database) but I was not able get the columns displayed.
What could I be missing here?
Could you please help to troubleshoot?

[cid:image001.png@01D0D9E5.7916A610]

Thanks,
Sudip

"This communication may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message by mistake,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."