drill-user mailing list archives

From Amar Gunturi <Amar.Gunt...@walmart.com>
Subject RE: RDBMS Storage Plugin for Apache Drill
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2016 20:31:03 GMT
Forgot to mention, I have placed the JDBC jar files as mentioned in the documentation in the
/installdir/ jars/3rdparty folder.
The SQL Server drivers I have used are version sqljdbc41.4.2.6420.100.jar

Amar Gunturi {MCP Azure Infrastructure Solutions, OCS OBIEE 11G, Six Sigma Green Belt}
Sr.Systems Engineer
Walmart Technology | Data and Analytics | Visualizations Technologies
Phone: 479-204-2758 Mobile: 716-704-8105 Location: DGTC West 1st floor, Pole B09

Walmart - David Glass Technology Center
805 SE Moberly Ln
Bentonville, AR  72716-0745
Save Money. Live Better.

From: Amar Gunturi
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 2:29 PM
To: 'user@drill.apache.org'
Subject: RDBMS Storage Plugin for Apache Drill

Hello Team,

I have been trying to add the RDBMS storage plugin to my Apache Drill installation using the
below syntax, but I get an error as "Please retry: error (unable to create/ update storage)"

{
  type: "jdbc",
  enabled: true,
  driver: "com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver",
  url:"jdbc:sqlserver://xxxxxxxx:14481;databaseName=OracleBI_Hst<url:%22jdbc:sqlserver://xxxxxxxx:14481;databaseName=OracleBI_Hst>",
  username:"obi",
  password:"xxxxxx"
}

Please help!

Amar Gunturi {MCP Azure Infrastructure Solutions, OCS OBIEE 11G, Six Sigma Green Belt}
Sr.Systems Engineer
Walmart Technology | Data and Analytics | Visualizations Technologies
Phone: 479-204-2758 Mobile: 716-704-8105 Location: DGTC West 1st floor, Pole B09

Walmart - David Glass Technology Center
805 SE Moberly Ln
Bentonville, AR  72716-0745
Save Money. Live Better.

individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
destroy it immediately. *** Walmart Confidential ***