drill-user mailing list archives

From Nagarajan Chinnasamy <nagarajanchinnas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MySQL CONNECTION_ID() equivalent in Drill
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2016 11:49:10 GMT
I have created an issue in Apache Drill JIRA:

Am not sure if I have filled all the fields correct. If you can forward a
link to the material that explains the process that I need to follow in
making contributions, that will be great. I am aware of GitHub and PR
practices. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Nagu.