drill-user mailing list archives

From Chunhui Shi <c...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Create/delete storage via Java API instead of REST API
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2016 23:01:08 GMT
In Unit tests, there are codes creating storages, e.g. BaseHBaseTest.java:

    final StoragePluginRegistry pluginRegistry = getDrillbitContext().
getStorage();
    storagePlugin = (HBaseStoragePlugin) pluginRegistry.getPlugin(
HBASE_STORAGE_PLUGIN_NAME);
    storagePluginConfig = storagePlugin.getConfig();
    storagePluginConfig.setEnabled(true);
    storagePluginConfig.setZookeeperPort(HBaseTestsSuite.
getZookeeperPort());
    pluginRegistry.createOrUpdate(HBASE_STORAGE_PLUGIN_NAME,
storagePluginConfig, true); pluginRegistry = getDrillbitContext().
getStorage();

StoragePluginRegistry has interface to delete storage as well.