drill-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Directory Based Partition Pruning Documentation
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2016 01:38:18 GMT
Rahul,

If you have either

a) a quick description of what you think the docs ought to say based on
what you have recently learned about pruning

or

b) a quick list of questions that you have been frustrated with and that
represent a good catalog of what you couldn't figure out

Your JIRA has a few nice lists, but a bit more color with specific
reference to what you have found or how you were trying to find answers
would give Bridget a huge head start.