drill-user mailing list archives

From Sanjiv Kumar <sanjiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Sql Server Query taking long time to run
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2016 18:15:19 GMT
Hello
        I have sql server databases having 1 million of data. I am using
drill in window having 1.8 version. And Its running in embedded mode.

          While firing select query, it will take almost 1 hour to run the
query.

Even i have given limit also it will take 1 hour to run.

I am executing this query:-  select * from demoplugin.dbo.category limit 5;

‚ÄčEven this query also take 1 hour to show output.
Please tell some solution for that.‚Äč

--
Thanks & Regards.
Sanjiv Kumar.