drill-user mailing list archives

From <IC...@us.imshealth.com>
Subject Create/delete storage via Java API instead of REST API
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2016 17:26:54 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to integrate Drill JDBC to our data transfer application. The source and target
of storage setting is dynamically provided by end user. I need to be able to create\update
new storage as users initiate the data transfer request. Just wanted to know, other than using
the REST API, is there Java API that I can directly create\update storage within my java codes?
 If so, any code examples?

Thanks,

Ivy Chan

********************** IMPORTANT--PLEASE READ ************************ This electronic message,
including its attachments, is CONFIDENTIAL and may contain PROPRIETARY or LEGALLY PRIVILEGED
or PROTECTED information and is intended for the authorized recipient of the sender. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying,
or distribution of this message or any of the information included in it is unauthorized and
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify
the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete this message and its attachments, along
with any copies thereof, from all locations received (e.g., computer, mobile device, etc.).