drill-user mailing list archives

From Sanjiv Kumar <ktrsan...@gmail.com>
Subject Extra Column are showing in output while querying files
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2017 15:12:27 GMT
Hello I am using Drill latest version (1.9) in window and in embedded mode.

I have csv file in my local drive (D://). While querying through csv file
some extra columns are showing in output.

EXAMPLE:-

Query:-  select * from dfs.`D:\Test1.csv`;

Output:-  Result is showing file but some extra column are also showing
like fqn, filename,filepath, suffix columns are showing.

Please tell me how to restrict those extra column.?

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Sanjiv Kumar*

   -