drill-user mailing list archives

From Sanjiv Kumar <sanjiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Alias Name changes while sending request through REST API
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 07:41:56 GMT
Hello
       I am using Drill latest version (1.9) in Linux in embedded mode.

I have doubt.. While sending query request through REST API,I have given
alias name to each column but Column names are changes to some different
name(like ID$0, etc).

My query is :-

SELECT CAST(T2.`ID` AS BIGINT) AS `ID`, T3.`Name` AS `Name` FROM
<storagePluginName>.<databaseName>.<schemaName>.<tableName> AS T2
INNER
JOIN <storagePluginName>.<databaseName>.<schemaName>.<tableName> AS
T3 ON
T3.`ID` = T2.`WebsiteID`

Output:-
               Alias Name i.e ID, Name are not showing in output.Some
different column name are showing (like: ID$0, etc)

What is the problem. Is this a bug??

Thanks & Regards.
Sanjiv Kumar.