drill-user mailing list archives

From Muhammad Gelbana <m.gelb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create a UDF with variable length parameters ?
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 14:49:57 GMT
Thanks a lot but this doesn't entirely solve my problem.

Is there a way to pass an *array* of parameters instead ? As in: SELECT
my_udf*([*column1, column2*])* from cp.`employees.json`
It will eventually be a single parameter, but will hold the values I need.

I tried so but I couldn't find a valid syntax to pass an array to a UDF, is
that possible ?

*Muhammad Gelbana*
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mgelbana