drill-user mailing list archives

From Andries Engelbrecht <aengelbre...@mapr.com>
Subject Re: Time out error when query from BI tool like tableau
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2017 15:28:31 GMT
With Tableau try to use Tableau 10.2+ and use the Apache Drill Data Source vs generic ODBC.

Also see this in regards to Drill Metadata management and Views that will help a lot to speed
up prepared statement speedup. Created this a while ago since many users run into some of
these issues.

https://community.mapr.com/community/exchange/blog/2017/01/25/drill-best-practices-for-bi-and-analytical-tools

--Andries