drill-user mailing list archives

From Daniel McQuillen <daniel.mcquil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: S3 with mixed files
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2017 05:13:30 GMT
Thanks for your help, Padma!

Just tried the following, per your suggestion:

select * from ibios3.root.`tracking/tracking.log`;

Still getting an error (although as I mentioned before I can do a 'show
files;' ok so the credentials must be working):

 "org.apache.drill.common.exceptions.UserRemoteException: VALIDATION ERROR:
>From line 1, column 15 to line 1, column 20: Table
'ibios3.root.tracking/tracking.log' not found SQL Query null [Error Id:
fbd59cf8-d6ec-4022-b682-9b51d33f8302 on
ip-10-0-0-24.us-west-1.compute.internal:31010]

I tried from both the embedded command line and the web interface. Do you
have any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Daniel