drill-user mailing list archives

From Divya Gehlot <divya.htco...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Drill connection issue in tableau
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2017 07:26:55 GMT
Hi ,
I am facing  a strange Drill connection issue.
I am connecting to Drill through Tableau.
I have published coupled of reports to tableau server.
When I connect to Drill thorugh tableau desktop and tableau server at same
time
it becomes unresponding.I keeping getting "connection time out error" or in
tableau "connection to port is lost" .
But when I close the tableau desktop and just connected to published
reports to tableau server everything works fine and no time out error.

Not sure if I need to update any drill configurations ?

Appreciate the help !

Thanks,
Divya