drill-user mailing list archives

From John Omernik <j...@omernik.com>
Subject Re: dotnet integration
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2017 13:23:34 GMT
Drill is a great tool, I am glad you are looking into it!

I would say it highly depends on what you will be returning in individual
queries.   If your result sets are going to be huge (my rarely are) then
using the MapR ODBC will likely be your best bet, and posting on the MapR
Community Forums may help you resolve any issues with that. I've recently
been using the Rest API with great success. If your result sets are small
you may want to look at that.

John