drill-user mailing list archives

From "Duraisamy, Ram" <Ram.Durais...@sbdinc.com>
Subject dotnet integration
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2017 02:20:12 GMT

We are thinking to build a asset systems with help of Drill using file system approach for
our company huge products. Aseets along with meta data as json based.
Basically we are Microsoft shop company. Wants to integrate drill with dotnet app and build
restful service to feed asset stream to brand sites.
Is there any drivers available to connect to. We tried with MapR Odbc driver but we are unable
to connect successfully with dotnet code. But able to configure through windows 7 machine.

It would be really helpful if someone provide us code snippet for dotnet integration.

Regards
Ram
Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
www.stanleyblackanddecker.com<http://www.stanleyblackanddecker.com/>