drill-user mailing list archives

From John Omernik <j...@omernik.com>
Subject Using a plugin on files with wrong extensions
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2018 17:52:46 GMT
Hello all -

I was looking at using the PCAP plugin here, and I setup the type for pcap
in the storage plugin. I went to go query data, and realized that my TB or
so of packet captures from my malware lab were all recorded with
Daemonlogger, and the extension on each file is the 10 digit unix timestamp
instead of .pcap.

So, aside from renaming all my files. Is there a good way to tell Drill
that a certain directory, file, or workspace should use X plugin outside of
the file extension?

Thanks!

John