drill-user mailing list archives

From Charles Givre <cgi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Functions in Drill but not in documentation
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2018 14:25:42 GMT
Hey John,
I COMPLETELY agree with this thread.  We added an appendix to the forthcoming O’Reilly book
which enumerates all the Drill functions.  I had to scour the source code to find all the
functions and I couldn’t believe how many functions are not documented anywhere.

SHAMELESS PLUG:  You can pre-order here: https://amzn.to/2ODPtcq <https://amzn.to/2ODPtcq>