drill-user mailing list archives

From John Omernik <j...@omernik.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] sqlline upgrade
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2018 17:28:59 GMT
Since we are "shipping" sqlline, can we include a sqline shell script that
puts the command line arguments we need, and then include another that
people can use if they want to use without our arguments? This way anyone
who is used to just "sqlline" doesn't have to change, it's the "new"
functionality that has to change...