drill-user mailing list archives

From Arjun kr <arjun...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: Login Failure investigation
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2018 03:40:58 GMT
Do you see any authentication failure message in
/var/log/secure file?

Also you may use pamtester utility to check if you see similar behavior.

# to check sudo profile for user 'user1'
pamtester -v sudo 'user1' 'authenticate'

http://pamtester.sourceforge.net

From: Divya Gehlot
Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 8:27 PM
Subject: Login Failure investigation
To: user@drill.apache.org

Hi , Appreciate the help on login failure issues . which login configuration should I enable
to get the RCA of some of the users login failures ? Thanks, Divya On Tue, 7 Aug 2018 at 16:41,
Divya Gehlot wrote: > Hi, > I have distributed drill (6 nodes) connected to AD and some
of the users > are able to connect to drill after multiple tries whereas some are able
to > connect in first attempt itself . > Can anybody please share the best practice
to investigate this kind of > issue ? > > > Thanks, > Divya >