drill-user mailing list archives

From "Kunal Khatua" <ku...@apache.org>
Subject Re: java pointer error in drill log
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2018 17:37:12 GMT
It looks like some authentication failure. I'm assuming it is not frequent, so it might not
be a Drill issue.

I also noticed that the original post showed the java executable as part of a JRE. For Drill,
you need to use a JDK, because a JRE will not have compilation capabilities.

Can you switch to starting your Drillbits using a JDK instead and see if that resolves it?