drill-user mailing list archives

From Schwendimann Thomas I.BSCWI.1701 <thomas.schwendim...@stud.hslu.ch>
Subject Hbase tables in apache drill not showing up
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2018 15:14:07 GMT
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am trying to use apache drill to query an hbase table. I uploaded a table "users" through
pig. When checking through the hbase shell, I can confirm that the table "users" is there
and filled with my data. However, on apache drill there is no hbase table when using the query
"show databases". All my hive and mongoDB tables show up however.

These are my configurations:

https://i.imgur.com/147RcUz.png

If you can help me out here it's greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Thomas